Windows 7, 8, 10, Vista
Click the VenomIDE button above to download
- This may also download and install Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5, if necessary.
- VenomIDE has not been digitally signed; Windows security may warn you of this when you download and install it.
- VenomIDE product page
- Release note
- Latest Venom language help files
- Bug report page
- VenomIDE 1.5 for Windows XP
Firewall problems?If your firewall prevents normal installation, you can install from a zip file:
- Download VenomIDE2 126.96.36.199.zip
- Open up or extract the zip file and run Setup.exe.
Note: If you extract the zip file to the exact same path on your PC each time you install VenomIDE, the Windows 'Click Once' installation process will run more smoothly. If you don't do this then you will probably have to uninstall VenomIDE before installing each new update.
Note: Sometimes local Windows settings will prevent you installing VenomIDE2, for example with the message 'Your administrator has blocked this application...' VenomIDE2 is a Microsoft .Net and ClickOnce application. Once solution to this problem was to change the prompting level to Enable in the Trust manager settings of .NetFramework in the registry.
Searching for the exact error message you get, together with .Net and/or ClickOnce may provide further solutions.